Collection of Personal Information
Face++ website (faceplusplus.com) receives and stores the personal information that you provide on our website. The personal information we collect includes information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name, e-mail address, and information related to your activity on our website. We collect this information from you when you register for our products and services, post on our blogs and forums, ask us a question, and initiate other transactions on our website.
Collection of Other Information
Face++ website or its agents may collect other non-personal information about your computer (such as your IP address, web browser software, and online activity) when you visit our websites.
Use of Personal Information
Face++ website may use the personal information you provide on our websites in certain ways in connection with our business. These uses include:
- Providing you with the products and services you request;
- Managing your account, including handling subscriptions;
- Responding to your questions and comments;
- Sending you updates and newsletters;
- Providing you information about selected products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Soliciting information and feedback from you, including through surveys and questionnaires;
- Performing business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, our website, and the services we offer.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Face++ website may share your personal information in limited circumstances, including:
- With our authorized service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- When we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law;
- To protect or defend the rights or property of faceplusplus.com or others, or the safety of the public;
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale;
- Otherwise pursuant to your consent (for example, when and if we enable subscribers to share with other users lists of the content they have purchased).
Access to Personal Information
You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update, change, or request that we delete your personal information.
Protection of Personal Information
Face++ website has implemented security procedures to help protect the personal information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy.
Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect information about children. Should a child whom we know to be under 14 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information.
How To Contact Us
Last revision: Sep 6th, 2011.