Important Update Released: No more fee! More functions!
Face++ announces that all online API are FREE from now! Developers can call the API as many time as you want! Detailed new policies are,
- No fee for online API.
- No limit on times of API request.
- To prevent evil attack, the number of synchronized API requests will be limited. That is, suppose the number of synchronized API requests is k, then at any time, Face++ server will only process no more than k request from one application. For trial version, k=1. For development version, k=3. For online version, there is no limit on k. Applications created before Oct 16, 2013 are all online version by default (but evil usage will be degraded).
- New attribute in /detection/detect API:
- landmark (25 key points for one face)
- glass (whether the person wear a pair of glass or not)
- smile (whether the person is smiling or not)
- pose (the 3D orientation of a face, including Pitch/Roll/Yaw)
- Update algorithm for /recognition/search and /train/search: We implemented a new algorithm with better performance for face search. You can call /train/search first and then call /recognition/search to have a try with the new algorithm.